1. Paris Baguette – Chain Bakery. Everywhere in Seoul
2. Tous Les Jours – Chain Bakery. Everywhere in Seoul
3. Crown Bakery – Chain Bakery. Everywhere in Seoul
4. Dunkin Donuts – Everywhere in Seoul
A review of Annalog on their cupcakes.
5. Jongno Bakery – Insadong
6. Salam Bakery (with Halal sign) – Itaewon , near mosque
7. Ops Bakery – Haeundae, Busan (round the corner from the Riviera Hotel)
10. Anna Bini – Gangnam
11. Lord Stow Bakery for Portuguese tarts in Apgujeong
12. Kim Young Mo
Doggok station exit 4, next to Coffee Bean (orange line)
lots of tasty samples
Expensive compared to the rest
13. Tartine Cafe and Bakery (All about pies) – Itaewon
Richemont by daniellajaeger
Richemont Bakery Delight by Hongdae Hongdae . Clockwise from left – Cream Cheese cake, Almond cake, CHOUX and pecan pie.
It’s a couple of minutes walk from Hongik University subway station on line 2. Take exit 6
15. Paris Croissant – one at the Gwanghwamun end of the Cheonggyecheon opposite the huge snail-like sculpture.
16. Grande Dame of Bakeries ~ 태극당 – Reviewed by FatManSeoul
Take line 3 to Dongguk University Station (동국대), exit 2. The bakery will be on your left. There’s a second, newer location outside exit 1 of Seongshin Women’s University Station (성신여대) on line 4.
17. Napoleon bakery – Near Hangsung University subway station
18. lynn’s cupcakes
Lynn’s Cupcakes in Hannam-dong is located right across the street from UN Village. It’s pink facade is hard to miss.
10 – 8 pm
*Also a shop in itaewon
19. Deux Cremes Tart
In Sinsa-dong, somewhere along Karosogil. The tarts are so yummy. They’re almost worth their exorbitant 8,000 won price tag
20. Shinsegae Cupcakes
Myeondong Shinsegae Department Store
The cupcakes are made by One, a company that claims to make “Contemporary American Style cupcakes.” (In case this impresses anyone, I should note that One is affiliated with the Chosun Hotel). A box (4300 won per cupcake). For 300 won extra, the cupcakes are wrapped in an adorable little brown box, tied with a pink bow. The alternative is a white box (no charge).
21. Butterfinger Pancakes in Apgujeong.
Review by KissMyKimchi
22. HoHo Myoll
Cafe from back of an old Volkswagen van – Sangsu (Hongdae-ish area)
23. Passion 5
Luxurious dessert place – Hannam-dong