Nami Island – Part 1

hi zarina. nk tanya. nak gi nami island, kena ade visa? & it costs krw 20k? wow.
    your personal opinion, nami island is a must ke tak? hihi.thanks

Hi anonymous,
    Thanks for dropping by.
    If you check the website, the visa is just a term for admission ticket into Nami Island.

If you check the english leaflet – the ferry + admission (roundtrip) is only 8,000 won.

You don't have to pay more than that unless you want to have 1 year membership for 15,000 won.

3. SD says:

i dont really understand the way to go to nami island. I'm stay at Jog-no gu near to siseoldong subway station…..how is't actually to go to nami island?

Hi SD,
    Just take the subway to Cheongyanni subway station which is 2 stop away. After that go to the counter and purchase the ticket to gapyeong station. The officer will tell you which platform to wait.

This comment has been removed by the author.

6. mello says:

hahaha…i've tried it once when i shopped at Namdaemun Sijang..it's glutinous corn..that's why it's tasteless and taste like rice..but i couldn't finish it. The smell of the steamed corns were so attempting,but once you eat them..ewww~ i lost my appetite..hahahaha~ MALAYSIA CORNS are the best =)

Hi mello,

I did ask my Korean friends about this corn.

Apparently there's one place which is very famous for sweet corn in Gangwondo area but I wonder why all the corns I had tasted were still tasteless. Aigoo..

AGREED..got to go to Malaysia for the sweet one ^^

8. aziahmk says:

salam sis, i'll be in korea sumwhere in end april, due to time constraint, i only have 5 days in korea, and one of the place must go for me will be nami island. i'll stay in namsan2 and still…clueless how to go nami from there. pls help me…really appreciate it.

w'salam aziahmk,
    Don't worry. check out my post

If you're still confused, shoot me an email ok?

10. SD says:

already be there…pity my prof coz the seat ticket is sold out…she need to stand for an hour….how poor him….well for us the excitement is more important than the seat…hahaha~~~ better not to take train if have no seat….take subway to nami island coz more faster…i dont know how but 'my trip aunty' go there with that….maybe kak zarina already told in this post…yg penting mawi buat cite kat sini…hehehe~~

hi, i plan to go to korea during the autumn season. do you know which is the best time when all the trees leaves turn red? is it early oct, mid oct or end of oct?

Hi anonymous,
    It's very hard to gauge as it all depend on the weather.
    According to my experience, we went there early november around 2-3rd Nov.

13. clover leaf says:

hi…
    nak tanya.. 🙂

saya nak ke korea 12november2012.
    weather kt sana mmg sejuk sgt2 eh? sbb sy tgk gambar u semua pakai winter jacket.apa suggestion pakaian kt sna? kne apaki thermal wear ke? hope u help me. tQ.

Clover leaf,

it all depennds on the weather that time. I can't confirm much now..but for tropical people who don't have 4 seasons it's better to bring winter jacket.

thermal wear tu tak payah la..just layer your clothes will do..

anyway thermal clothes in Malaysia so expensive..kat sini about RM30 -RM40 dah dpt satu set dekat Dongdaemun