How to: Cheap airfare from Malaysia to South Korea
Have been receiving numerous questions on cheap airfare to and fro South Korea.
There are several option but the cheapest would be:
1. Fly via budget airways – Air Asia, Tiger Airways, Cebu Pacific, Jin Air
2. Book at least 3 to 6 months ahead
3. There will be no direct flight
4. Book during promotion and play around with the dates
5. Choose departing date on Tuesday/Wednesday and book ticket around 2 to 4 A.M.
6. Travel light – no heavy luggage please.
If you want to fly from LCCT Sepang:
If you want to fly from Changi Airport, Singapore (for those staying in Johor)
PS. I am not related to Airasia/Jin Air/ Cebu Pacific/Tiger Airways in any way and not getting any commission for doing this ^^
PSS. I could not guarantee that you will be getting cheap tickets or less than RM2,000 but if you follow my advice the chance is higher.