Everland or Lotte World?

1. AAAhhhh I love your blog. I say go to Everland and don't get lost this time, haha.

Hey there..
    Thanks for dropping by. I will go to Everland the next time around!

And good luck in Sogang!

3. Mummy Moon says:

We want to go Everland.. But after reading your post, I afraid we cant find the bus stop to board the bus also!!! SIgh, how lah.

Hi Mummy Moon,
    Don't worry..Everland website already updated the exact location to wait for the bus at

don't get lost like me! ^^

We were thinking of going to Lotte World over lunar new year since I heard Seoul will be pretty empty since everyone leaves. But do you think Lotte World will packed?

Hi,
    Yup, Seollal (설날) = lunar new year is one of the major holidays in Korea. But I can't confirm that Lotte World will not be packed.

The place opens 365 days a year. So, perhaps they want to spend Seollal with their loved ones more than going to Lotte World. ^^

7. Ainaa says:

Hi,
    You mentioned in your post that there would be Halal food and a place to pray in Everland?

Where would this be? Because i checked Everland's website and there was no mention of halal food or place to pray anywhere.

Thanks!
    Ainaa

Hi Ainaa,

As I've not been to Everland personally, so I could not vouch on this.

However a few of my friends had been there and told me that there is a prayer room in Everland.

Please read this article from Halal Journal for more info.

9. Jocelin says:

What day of the week would you say is the best (least crowded) to visit in the summer? maybe wednesday?

Hi Jocelin,
    Choose a day which has no public holiday ,does not coincide with school holiday and during weekday.

Hi zarina… Great info on your blog here. Am planning for a family holiday to korea this dec, i dont like the packages holiday by tour agents. Prefer to plan my own holiday. Can u suggest my 4days there what n where i should go. Ski, snow sledding n everland is a must for my kids.

Tq so much!!
    Emi

Salam zarina…this is kak zaite. Have u managed to visit everland yet? Kalau belum..dont worry. U gonna get the chance to visit wth me cos its one ofthe placei want to visit..not really for ths rides but more for the parks. Akak pernah gi sana sekali but it was summer n the flower exibition was all about roses.

w'salam Kak Zaite,

Not yet.
    Sure! we will go together. ^^
    I love extreme rides..hehe.

14. naDia says:

Salam,

Ade tak list kedai mknn halal kat everland tu? mencari gak nie.. 😉

15. Muse Razak says:

As Salam,

Are u sure they have halal food and place for pray? i checked everland's website but they didnt mention it. Its really help if u can get some info….plzzz…its bcos i plan to visit everland rather than lotte world…btw how bout pyeonchang ski resort? i mean halal food. can u accmpny us? how bout ur prfssnal fees 😉 i'm waiting ur answer….

W'salam Muse Razak,

Please refer to http://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.kr/2012/04/prayer-room-at-everland.html

for prayer room.

For Halal food – you may eat shrimp burger set at the burger joint.

Please email me for further details on tour fees at zemoneko at gmail dot com.