Learn Korean language on italki
- You have to have a credit card or Paypal account to pay for the lessons
- You can choose various teachers and different rates are offered
- Schedule is determined by the teachers
- Teachers will get the payment only after you have completed the session
- You need to have Skype or MSN account to contact the teachers.
- Study at the comfort of your own house/room
How much you need to pay for Italki ?
The teacher will charge per session or class by ITC (Italki credits) – for example if a teacher charges 60 ITC per hour, it is equivalent to about RM19. However the teacher would normally request a student to confirm a 10 hour class/session per registration. So, you may need to purchase 600 ITC for 10 hour class/session in this case either with your credit card or Paypal. Don’t worry, payment will be only transferred to the teacher’s account only after a session completes.
- ICLS stands for Inter Culture Language School
- It has three branches – Subang Jaya, Damansara and Bukit Bintang. I studied my beginner class in Japanese in Bukit Bintang, Fahrenheit building (Old KL Plaza).
- Classes are on weekdays (2 times per week – 7.00pm-8.30pm) or Saturdays (2.00pm – 4.00pm)
- If you want to start other than beginner level, you need to sit for placement test. The teacher will determine your level based on the test’s result
- One level is about 1 month and a half to complete
How much you need to pay for ICLS ?
Tuition fee – RM380
Book – RM25
Registration fee – RM30
Total -RM435 / 18 hours ~ RM24/hour