About Me and This Blog

1. alifah@along says:

okay…that's clear!!hehehhee…thanks..even you're in busy condition, still have a time to reply an email, rite??good…good luck zarina!!

2. Rafidah says:

Ni mesti kes org2 yg salah fahaman ni tak baca blog kak Zarina dr awal. isk. Btw, for your TOPIK exam – hwaiting! (really adore ur determination to learn Hangeul)

3. good luck akak~~

will miss ur story. hehe…

entah bila nak belajar b.korea rajin-rajin mcm akak nih ^^

vocab tak bertambah langsung. revision tak buat langsung. hish~~

다들,
    고맙습니다!

Zarina, u dah penah sampai to the easternmost point and southernmost point of South Korea tak..? i'm interested to go there.. any comment? – Azra

Hi Azra,

Belum lagi. I wish to go to Donghae (eastern side) and Jeju Island (southern side) for my next installment journey. Pray for me!! ^^

7. shazwina says:

Kak Zarina, missed ur posts 🙂 I dunno whether u remember me or not.. I used to email you asking about ur trip in Korea 🙂 I'm going there this july w my friend for 3weeks 🙂 Booked the ticket n leaving on the 1st 🙂 When r u going back there? I would love to meet you in person XD

Hi Shazwina,
    It's hard for me to remember everyone but I'm glad that you're able to take a long trip! Yeay! ^^

I would love to go back to Korea again InsyaAllah by autumn.

Drop me an email at zemoneko@gmail.com. Maybe we could meet. Y not? ^^

9. shazwina says:

Yeay!! ^^ I'd really like that 😀 The I can clarify any issues bout going there by asking you in person 🙂 I'll drop you an email soon, kamsahamnida Kak Zarina 😀

10. jaL3e says:

your blog is very informative and I'm getting information from here for my upcoming korea trip.:D