How to Register for T’Way Airlines

1. fiqahlee88 says:

this one totally :O !! Nt pegi Jeju jgk lah! Hehe, btw Kak,i wonder tntg winter clothing,aigoo..how?

2. seventh says:

Hi Zarina

Have you been to Jeongseon? Thinking to try railbike.

Cheers!

Hi fiqahlee88,
    Bila fiqah nk fly?
    Winter clothing boleh beli di Malaysia kalau kat sana memang dh winter. tapi kalau datang like mid nov, better beli di sana je.

Hi seventh,
    I've never been to Jeongseon.
    The railbike would be awesome if you could do it!

5. Nurul says:

Onni, Im thinking of going to Seoul around the end of Oct. I understand u've been there during autumn. Do you think I need to pack my winter clothing? Or layering je dah cukup?

Nurul,
    It all depends on the weather..I suggest that you check the weather forecast for the whole week, a few days before going to determine how cold it is.

I went end of October. On the first day it was bearable with layering but on the second day it dropped to -2celcius! We had to rush to buy winter jackets. T_T

7. baby beaver says:

Kak Zarina,

Baca on9 weather on dec plg sejok -4… tp akak kate end oct da jd -2… dec caner la plak? huhuhu

aigoo, nk g sana smpy mid dec, agak2 giler beku x? ㅠ.ㅠ

baby beaver,
    Definitely need winter jacket in December, plus long john, winter socks, muffler, gloves.

Hihi..seriously freaking cold with the harsh Seoul's wind.

9. baby beaver says:

ugh… thanks akak for the info… cuma risau xleh thn, ahahah… even tho sker sgt sejok (sejok dlm malaysia jela 😛 )

Hi kak,
    Thk u for the step by step guide.
    Juz book flight to fukuoka.
    1) Do they allow check in baggage?
    2) watz the weight for checked-in luggage??

Thk u

Hi Anonymous,

Are you just visiting Fukuoka or studying in Japan/Korea?
    If you are just visiting Japan, then please get a visa from Japan Embassy in Malaysia before you go.

1) they allow check in baggage. payment will be done on counter. on board luggage maximum is 10kg

2)will check further

Dear kak,
    Thk u for being so helpful.
    Mi visiting fukuoka. Will go do visa.
    So if check in luggage still nid to pay?

13. Joel says:

For Step 8, what is an example of an address? I am a resident/citizen of the United States. Please help me, I need to book a flight on T'way Airlines. Thank you, in advance.