How to Apply Visa to South Korea

1. less than a month to go akak..May Allah make it easier for u. Hope everything runs as scheduled. Amin 🙂

2. hazaryu says:

saya pun excited sekali baca akak punye entry..all the best kak!!-azah^^

3. EDWINA says:

Hello! I've been reading your blog for quite a while and also have interest in pursuing korean language studies in Korea (Currently learning in a korean sch in SG!).

May I just ask,

how many sems are you studying there for? 🙂

Hi Edwina,
    I will undergo winter semester (3 months) for a start. If I like the program I will continue with the next level.

5. Good luck =). Your visa processing is way different than mine, but it's cool that I know it's different in each country.

6. beanie says:

Hi there, can I ask you some questions?

1) I'd like to ask how does your bank verify your bank statement? Do you go to the bank and get it stamped or just print it out?

2) Secondly, how expensive is it to live and study in S.Korea for 3 months? Can you give me an estimated budget?

How was it? Did you like the experience?

Thank you. 🙂 Hope you can reply me.

Beanie,

1) show the photocopy and your bank book to the bank officer and he/she will certify it.

2) depends..if for eg
    10 weeks study in sogang = RM5,000
    1 month daily expenses = RM3,000 (room rental, transportation, food) – very basic

3 months ~ RM15,000 (not including flight tix)

I love it of course..the reason why I'm still here in Korea till now ^^

8. Amanda says:

If I am going to study in Gyeonggi-Suwon International School, what visa should I get?
    Thank you.^^

9. Shenyee says:

Hi Zarina, may I know currently which type of visa you are holding in Korea? Any working visa can I apply to work there? Did any employer willing to sponsor or assist on the application of working visa in Korea?

Thanks

10. Hello! I would like to ask when you were applying for your visa, is a return air ticket a must? This is because I am still not sure how many semesters I would be studying. Thanks!