This is based on the itinerary of my two friends plus me
1) T’way Airlines return ticket = 72,000 won
Departing Gimpo at 1625hrs on first day
Departing Jeju at 1000hrs on third day
2) Yeha Guesthouse dormitory for 2 nights = 38,000 won
3) A taxi for tour – 8 hours – 9am to 5pm = 100,000 won/3 pax ~ 33,000 won
4) A taxi to city hall return = 5,000 won/3 pax ~1,700 won
5) Admission tickets to Ilchulbong, Cheonjiyeon, Jungmun Daepo Coast, Jeongbang = 8,000 won
6) Breakfast is free on the guesthouse, lunch and dinner is by ourselves = 30,000 won
7) Taxi to Ilchulbong = 35,000 won /3pax ~11,500 won
8) Taxi to and fro airport = 8,000won / 2pax ~ 4,000 won
Total: ~200,000 won ~ RM600
Note: Maximum per taxi is 4 people.
This is wayyyy cheaper than Yeha tour. You have a personal guide, no rush but the only problem is you may have to speak some basic Korean.
Most of the tourist attraction admission starts at about 2,000 won per person.
If you have 4 people in a group, your total is reduced. Please tell the taxi driver which place you want to visit and he will arrange it within 8 hours slot.
Anyone has come across a cheaper budget than this in Jeju Island? Do share with us!