Jisan Forest Ski Resort – Ski and Snowboarding Rate 2011

1. hai kak zarina nak tanya winter kat korea selalu awal bulan disember atau pertengahan bulan disember?

Salam Nurul,
    Winter dah start pun sekarang tapi salji takde lagi. Cume weather je dah macam winter T_T

Hi Zarina,

i would like to know if i can still see snow in end of March?
    Still can go snowboarding?

4. AAAAhhhhhhh 언제 갈 거예요? 스노우 보드 너무 타는 것을 좋아하니까 같이 탑시다

Hi Anonymous,
    I'm afraid there is no snow by end of March but who am I to determine, right? If Mother Nature is still crazy, you might get the chance. So just pray for the winter to be longer ^^

Vinh,

스키장에 가는게 아직 모르겠는데요
    시간이 돼면 당연히 가야겠죠 ^^
    근데 저는 오늘 첫 수업이다!!

Hi kak zarina! I'm Afiqah from Singapore! =D i love reading your blog! I took alot of pointers from the things to do and food to eat in korea! I'm coming to Seoul on 10 jan and waa planning to go for a one day ski trip! Tried to email some of the ski tour company but no reply till now.=( Do you happen to know if there's a one day ski trip to pyongyang?=D

Salam Afiqah,
    I'm afraid that you can't make a day trip to Pyongyang. It's too far.

I suggest you do this if you still want to go.
    -take the express bus either from Gangnam or Gangbyeon to Pyongchang, then taxi or local bus to Pyongyang
    -don't check into the resort as it will be kinda expensive
    -instead find a guesthouse which also supplies ski rental..you can see them along the road before arriving at the ski resort
    -their rate would be around 50,000 won per night for a huge room. You could sleep there for 5-6 people.

salam..

zarina, sy rozie nk tau senang xnk dptkn bas utk ke tempat2 kat jeju. sy akn g sna bulan mac n nk tau tpt yg tul2 menarik utk di lawati dlm msa 1 hari

Salam Rozie,
    Dalam 1 hari tak boleh naik public bus untuk pergi banyak tempat di Jeju. Biasanya maksimum cume 2 tempat je.

Better naik tour guide bus dlm 70,000 won seorang kalau ikut tour guide Yeha.

Hi! I've been reading your blog to help plan for my trip to korea. It is very informative! Do you know if the equipment rental in Jisan includes ski clothes?

12. kayah says:

Salam, I have a question.. Klu end of february(25th) Nami Island Ski Resort still bukak ke? boleh ski ke mase tu?

huhu My family and I are planning on a private trip. tarikh tu je boleh, coz mase tu je yg abg and kakak yg uni lain2 cuti pd masa yg sama.. punyelah susah nak carik date :p

Salam Kayah,
    seingat saya Nami island bukan ski resort.

Tapi kalau nak pergi ski resort boleh download FAQ di sebelah kanan, atas sekal blog, bawah email address saya.

Biasa semua ski resort open until end of February.

Hi Anonymous,
    Normally it includes the clothes unless stated otherwise. But most of the time you need to buy the ski gloves separately about 10,000 won.

15. Dira says:

Hi Kak Zarina,

Nak tanya the direction to Jisan Ski Resort ni macam mana eh? Saya tengok wensite dia and kalau nak naik bus macam kena pergi Incheon dulu. huhu

16. Farah says:

Salam Kak Zarina, I'm going to Seoul on Feb 18 and I wonder if I can go to Jisan for 1 day only from Seoul. I'm under the impression that Jisan provides free shuttle bus, if so, whats the earliest trip to Jisan and the latest trip to Seoul at night? Much appreciated.

Farah

17. Farah says:

Thanks so much! we will be staying at gangnam area, do u know if there're halal shops there? sorry for the many questions

18. AwanRoslie says:

hi. im going to seoul this coming april. any ski resort you can recommend?

AwanRoslie,
    Ski resort is closed after March and reopened on November.

Salam Zarina, Selamat Hari Raya. My family is planning a holiday to Seoul in December around Christmas. Reason being nak main snow! Maklumla..orang Malaysia. I'm not sure whether to stay a couple of nights in Jisan (Konjiam dah penuh) or to make a day trip to the resort.If its easy to make a day trip, we'd probably do that. What would you recommend?