Tour Guide in Jeju Island
Yellow Canola festival in Jeju Island in spring.
Anyone needs tour guide in Jeju Island ?
Tour guide is done by my Korean friend: Min Young.
You can be assured that she is proficient in English. ^^
28th March 2012 (Wednesday) – 13th April 2012 (Friday)
17th April 2012 (Tuesday) – 19th April 2012 (Thursday)
She is not available now as currently furthering her studies in London, United Kingdom until 2018.
Term and Condition:
- Fee: 150,000 won
- Maximum – 4 person
- Tour time: 9am to 6pm
- Not inclusive lunch and tour spots admission
- Tour per day covers either East side or West side of Jeju Island
East Course: (Note: More famous)
1. Seasonal Specials (spring – cherry or lape blossom
2. Seongeup Folk Village
3. Jeju black pork barbecue or Bibimbap
4. Woman diver show
5. Sunrise Peak
6. Smart Grid Ad
7. Lava Cave
1. Hallim Park
2. Suweolbong Trekking
3. Stone Pot Bibimbap and Shabu-Shabu
4. Marine Park
5. Optional Tour
6. Locadio World
7. Cheonjeyeon waterfall
Email me your details:
- Contact number and email
- Accommodation location
- Number of tourist
- If you have other places in mind that you want to visit in Jeju Island, do tell me.
More information on spring flower festival by KNTO.