Part Time Job Offer in South Korea
As you know that I would most…………. probably stay until end of November 2012, I am actually looking for those who are interested to find extra money as:
You must be or have:
- Muslim – I don’t want to be bias to other faith as many of the tourists are Muslims, so if you’re not a Muslim, it would be hard for you to cater to their needs OR the tourists don’t have their faith in you. (am gonna be honest here ^^)
- In South Korea – very very important
- Speak and understand Korean Language and English – not necessarily fluent but conversation level will do
- Service mindset ^^ – This is really really important as I want YOU to have fun at work cause if you feel forced to earn or make a living, you won’t feel like living at all and not enjoying what you do.
- Honest – As I can’t enforce this value in a person, it’s something that you instill in yourself.
- Have vast knowledge or keen to expand your knowledge about South Korea.