Mount Seorak: One Day Trip

19 Responses

1. DrSam says:

Salam,
    Splendid travelogue and info. I would do the same if I can read or converse a bit of their language. Went there few years back, stayed overnight and like you said it was worth the trip.

Kamsa Hamnida

2. I Want to go there too someday… 🙂

3. John says:

Hi zarina, couldn't agree more. I was there last year….and I'm going there again next year in may. Hoping for a great season and less crowd. Expecting awesome views during end of spring and early summer…hehehe insyaallah… 😉

4. Cece says:

WoW I love your review. I follow you now, I think we can be good friend! 🙂

5. Fannie says:

Whoa so for a moment there I thought that you had stopped blogging (gave such a fright). I just discovered this blog a month ago and I can already tell that it is a goldmine for someone travelling to Korea (with a small or large budget). Thank you again!!!

6. baby beaver says:

saya tingin nk pegi, tp nnti saya smpy time winter…

karang ada yg beku kt atas tu, huhu…

tp cable car tu operate ke during winter? n then, dia naik sikit je kn?

sori, byk tny,,, huuhu

7. Owen says:

Hi Zarina, great info as always. Your blog is one of my main resource for my future trip to South Korea(Maybe 2014,hehehe, next already booked to Tokyo). Hope finally reached South Korea.

8. nyssnisa says:

Hi Kak Zarina..Me & my friends pergi backpacking trip tahun lepas and one of the destinations is Sokcho. We stayed there for a few days and we definitely want to go back there again. If Kak Zarina nak stay sana, I would definitely recommend staying at The House Hostel. Sangat-sangat dekat dengan bas terminal and bus stop… 😀

9. Kak Mahh says:

Insyaallah,jika ada keizinan dariNya,akak pasti berpeluang sampai lokasi ini.

10. zam says:

Hi john… I'm going to korea next may from 4th to 12th but will be alone… I plan to travel around seoul n jeju. May i know when will u be there. Who knows we can travel together

11. ZAIRUNIZAM says:

Hi. Saya terjumpa blog in…..
    Tq. Untuk guide yg singkat di sokcho dan makana korea yg best tu, asam pedas korea.

Hai i also have plan to go to korea next 17 may 2013… if anyone hace any interest to travel together please let me know. Thx

After reading your log, kami decide not to go fir yhe one day trip. At this point in time we are already in Seoul and just came back from Everland.

Perhaps we'll go to Mt Seorak next visit to Seoul.

Thank you Zarina. Keep on writing indeed you are helping people in your own way.

14. Is 2 days 1 night enugh in mt sorak?

3 jek antonio how,

yup..but there are many trails to check out..depends on which one u prefer http://english.knps.or.kr/Knp/Seoraksan/Intro/Introduction.aspx?MenuNum=1&Submenu=Npp

16. Jeffery Tan says:

Hi, what time did you reached Mt Sorak when the cable car tickets were sold out?

Jeffery,
    It was about 1pm at noon when we were at the counter.

Don't go during weekend if you want to view the autumn foliage

18. Syaza Haris says:

Assalamualaikum akak..

My visit this Oct/Nov have one free day, i tot nk pegi Seorak-san tapi Ahad.. Any suggestion?

19. Dear zarina.
    I'm will be going to Korea in february 17 to 22 2013. Masih snowing tak?.