How to Send Parcel from Korea

19 Responses

1. KeL says:

Hi!!!! Thank you so much on all your info on South Korea! I really appreciate it because i'm gonna go there for holidays this december. Ur post on the 7 days budget is really useful. Tq so much 🙂

2. Aiman Yee says:

Assalamualaikum Zarina. Saya nak contact Zarina regarding places to visit while im going there. Boleh ke? Before ni saya ada contact ke emel Zarina yang ada di blogpage tu tapi tak dapat reply dari Zarina. Emel saya aimanyee[at]gmail[dot]com.

3. Welcome back sis. We were in the same flight last 2months. Its on the 29th June, right. If that was ur last flight from Incheon though. Nak tegur but was a bit malu. Hihi. Wish u all the best in ur future endeavour.

4. fiqahlee88 says:

Wahh,long time no see ur entry. Rindu jugak kan.hehe

5. alodia says:

Awww, you left Korea for good. Hope you'll keep blogging though. I really thank you for your blog, most especially about getting cellphones in Korea. 🙂

Salam,
    Zarina, sy mengikuti blog ini dari dulu..such a very informative blog..My family and i will have trip to korea from 27 sept to 7 oct 2013. Plan nak pergi jeju sekali and perlukan tourist guide..Zarina ada kat korea ke time tu..Boleh gunakan khidmat sis zarina tak? Nak pegi 3 H 2 mlm shj ke jeju..

7. Nicole Chong says:

Hi, Zarina. I am from east malaysia and is currently handling a boutique. I will be to south korea in 2 weeks time to get some stocks for my boutique. But the main problem now is that I am not sure how I ship back my stocks. I called up several shipping companies, but they only deal with big amounts. Then I came across ur blog and wanted to seek ur advice.

8. SSHe says:

Thank you for your detailed post! I’m in Korea for a couple of months and I’ve been shopping a lot so I’ve been getting stressed about how I’m going to get all my stuff home.

9. Kenny says:

Hi how r u.
    May i know how to know how much the charging for parcel if my fren send from korea to norway.

Pls advise

10. Yi Jian says:

Hi May I know what kind of product cannot send from Korea to Malaysia?
    Can I send mask and cosmetics product?
    How about snack and instant noodles?

• zarinajanikorea says:

Hi Yi Jian,
      I sent all sorts of stuff back to Malaysia like food, cosmetics, fabric, books and many more. However, it is very important to ask the Korea post office employees for confirmation because some custom rules may change on certain products.

11. Hua Lin says:

Hi there I think there’s some misinformation in here. The 20kg air shipping for Malaysia should be under zone 1 instead of zone 2. Therefore, the pricing for the air shipping cost of 20kg of stuff should be 88,600 won only. You can check this link: http://eng.koreapost.go.kr/eng/sub/subpage.jsp?contId=e1010601 to confirm.

12. Karlyn says:

Hello ^^ I’m just wondering, if she sends by Normal (Air), do you know about how long would it take to reach Singapore? Cause my parcel has been at Incheon airport since 2 days ago and I’m quite worried cause the status has not changed. T_T

• zarinajanikorea says:

Hi Karlyn,
      By airmail to Malaysia is about one week. I guess it would be the same for Singapore.

13. yangyang says:

Thanks for sharing the experience, may I ask if sending 20kg of the stuffs will easily kena tax in malaysia? thanks..

• zarinajanikorea says:

Hi YangYang,

It depends on the stuff that you declare on the Korea Post form.
      For eg. I posted my clothes, makeup, books – they are all used stuff I posted by ship, reached Malaysia after 2 months – no tax charged by Malaysian custom and the parcel arrived at my house. I didn’t have to claim it at the custom whatsoever.

However, I have purchased Korean fabric before about 20kg per box and sent them by air mail, reached Malaysia after 7 days and there were extra tax charged at Malaysian custom at KLIA airport and had to take it there after paying the tax.

If you are worried about which items are taxable or not, better check with Malaysian custom first.
      Customs Call Center : 1 300 88 8500 (General Enquiries)
      Operation Hours:
      Mon – Fri (8.30 a.m – 10.00 p.m)
      Sat – Sun (8.30 a.m – 5.00 p.m)